Sunday, February 26, 2012

time to blog again....

Hello family and friends! It is time to start blogging again....this time we will be better at it!!! Especially since we are getting ready to move (not until the end of summer though). We are in the process of getting ready to help plant a church in Hilo, Hawaii. We will post more on that soon : )
JANUARY- was COLD!! The kids had a blast with the ice storm we had....
FEBRUARY has been a month of celebrating! I turned 30 (yikes!!) and DiRon got another year older too;) he is now 41. Oh and throw Valentines in the mix too....it's been busy.
I finally got my nose pierced!!! Yay, I've been wanting this for a LONG time. Thank you Leah and Kari!! I also had a surprise party at Chevy's thanks to DiRon (with the help of friends and family...who kept the secret!). I was spoiled this year for sure. Not to mention my family went on a birthday trip to Mount Rainier with me, complete with chili, mom's scones, and yogurt parfait for desert....yum!!
Look at all that smoke! DiRon and I went on a double date with my parents for his birthday...our date didn't go exactly as planned but we still had fun. While we were out Kait and the kidos decorated the house and made a birthday cake for DiRon. They did an awesome job!
More to come soon. Love you all!!
Hailee

No comments:

Post a Comment